2013 National Post-Exposure Prophylaxis (PEP) Conference
On 19th April, 2013 the 2013 National Post-Exposure Prophylaxis (PEP) conference will be held in the Pillar Room, Rotunda Hospital, Dublin. This conference will focus on HIV and other bloodborne virus prevention including Needlestick PEP, Community PEP, Sexual Assualt PEP and High-Risk Sexual Encounter PEP, and will be presenting the EMI Guidelines.
The conference will be of interest to healthcare professionals and service providers including:
- Infectious Diseases
- Emergency Medicine
- Occupational Health Professionals
- General Physicians
- Ambulance Services
- Obstetricians and Gynaecologists
- Public Health Professionals
- Government and NGO representatives
- Garda and Prison Doctors
- STI and SATU staff
The total cost to attend this conference is €50 including lunch. To register, please send the €50 registration fee (non-refundable) made payable to The Mater Hospital along with your name and full contact details to Gordana Avramovic, Catherine Mc Auley Education and Research Centre, UCD-MMUH, 21 Nelson Street, Dublin 7 by Friday 12 April 2013. Scholarships are available for community.
For more information, please telephone 01 716 4562 or email email@example.com.
Last updated: 8 February 2013
- Increase in influenza-like illness
13 February 2014
- 5 Nations Health Protection Conference 2014
10 February 2014
- First human case of Influenza (H5N1) in North America confirmed
09 January 2014
- Changes to the notification process for syphilis
19 December 2013